- Rely on a single, well-equipped system for faxing, printing and convenience copying.
- Complete two tasks simultaneously - such as sending a fax and making a copy - with dual access.
- Send fax documents with the Super G3 modem and a transmission time of just two seconds-per-page. You can also use the built-in PC-Fax Send feature.
- Forward incoming documents to another fax with remote fax forwarding. It can be accessed remotely, so mobile users always get their documents.
- Place this compact device right on the desktop, without taking up valuable space.
- Automatically resize incoming faxes. The system detects the paper size loaded in the tray, then reduces 8.5" x 14" faxes to fit.
- Easily transmit contracts, proposals and other documents (up to 8.5" x 14" in size) with the 20-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder.
- Hold received faxes in memory in case paper runs out while you are out of the office.
- Fax directly from your PC, without having to print documents first.
- Maintain separate phone and fax numbers on a single telephone line. Distinctive ringtones make it easy to differentiate phone calls from incoming faxes.* (* Requires Distinctive Ringing option from your local phone company)
- Send faxes to as many as 220 recipients with 20 One-Touch Dials, 200 Speed Dials and 8 Group Dials.
- Check the status of documents held in memory that are waiting to be sent.
- Print from your PC while you wait, or while sending or receiving a fax in memory.